lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2009

I know, I know, it's november 2nd... but believe me, a work in the uni turns complicated and got many of my time to can finish this strip at time.

Anyway has been fantastic to work in that and see how works a canids strip in full page and colour. The format will continue being horizontal strips, like in the newspapers strips, but for special strips, like other author do, this format and colour works really well.

In the colour I preffered to use a plain and humid tone, typical of watercolours, without many details or without filling all the whites. I think that gives at the comic a fresh, nice appearance.

Well, here you have the Halloween special strip:

Our four canids friends meet in the Halloween night to have fun, and change oppinions about their disguises.

Enjoy it, and I hope you have had a great but scary Halloween!

Page 1:



Page 2:

No hay comentarios: